New Chapters

New Chapters - In 2017 life changed for myself. I accepted the title of Youth Pastor and have been loving ever minute of it. I tried to think of a way to connect with my students, along with their parents and how to connect more with those around me. I truly believe that Jr High and High School students can change their world. And that they are exactly where God has planned them to be 'for such a time as this'. A time to bring change and revival to the world around them. I believe that they can and will do it and I'm ready to cheer them on.

I truly hope this will become place where parents can come along side and cheer on their children. A place that you can find encouragement whether you are a teenager, a parent of a teenager, or you just somehow stumbled upon these posts. 

So here is to the current chapters that are being written and to the future chapters that only God knows about. I pray this will be a blessing and an encouragement to whoever reads it.

Lord - I pray that you bless those who come upon this site. Help me to be an encouragement to someone and to be a light to the world that so desperately needs a Savior to save them. Let this be a life-giving blog. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I the Grinch's Roommate?

Update / New Directions

Broken but BEAUTIFUL